Distributing over a Network

Hi,

I'm facing a difficulty setting the destination of a vehicle. My model consists of a source, a server and 4 sinks located on a network.

Entities must travel by vehicle from the server to the four destinations ( 25% of all entities to each destination ), however the vehicle may only take entities to one of the locations during one trip, so not 1 to sink1 and then the rest to sink2 etc. My question is how to set the destination of the vehicle so that it will take the entities to different locations each trip it makes. To add extra difficulty there are 2 types of vehicles with different capacities.

Hope u guys can help.

Kind Regards,

Erik

I believe that the behavior you are asking for is the default behavior for an on-demand vehicle. It will accept reservations only for entities moving from the same location to the same destination.

But regardless, you can add some process logic to the Evaluating Transport Request add-on process to only allow the pickups that you desire (e.g. if it's empty take any entity, if its not empty only accept entities that have the same destination as the first entity).