Seize vehicles by entitis with different priorities

Hi first of all sorry for my bad English, is the first time I write on this forum!!

For my work, i have a problem in a SIMIO model and specifically in the use of vehicles; i will try to explain the problem....

In SIMIO model, i set a facility node wich is the park node of my vehicles.

These vehicles must serve event / entity occurring in 3 nodes.

Each event is handled by a combination of different vehicles (which I have set in a data table).

My events have different priorities (high and low), those high-priority events interrupt those low priority events(as is the case in some of SIMIO simbits).

At any given time my vehicles, are insufficient to handle an event....

I wish that before processing an event there was a check on the availability of vehicles; If the vehicles are sufficient in number to process the event they will be send to the node of the event, otherwise I will wait for other vehicles required...

Logically, the entity will stand in a queue on the server until it can not be served by sufficient and necessary vehicles.

At the moment I'm trying to use a Decide Step to check FreeVehicles; if the Decide Step Condition is True i use a Seize Step to seize necessary vehicles.....and if the condition is False??? How can I wait and check again until the condition is true?

I hope that what I wrote is clear... ask me any questions

Many thanks to those who want to help me!

Marco

My events have different priorities (high and low), those high-priority events interrupt those low priority events(as is the case in some of SIMIO simbits).
In general each seizing object would have a priority, be ranked by that priority in the seized object's allocation queue, and be automatically allocated when the seized object becomes available (a release or capacity change).

Logically, the entity will stand in a queue on the server until it can not be served by sufficient and necessary vehicles.
This is typically done automatically by the Seize and the resource allocation logic. If multiple units of a resource are needed, just specify that in the Advanced Options of the Seize step. If multiple different resources are required, either use a list of resources and specify capacity required, or use multiple Seize Lines in the repeat group.

I wish that before processing an event there was a check on the availability of vehicles; If the vehicles are sufficient in number to process the event they will be send to the node of the event, otherwise I will wait for other vehicles required...

At the moment I'm trying to use a Decide Step to check FreeVehicles; if the Decide Step Condition is True i use a Seize Step to seize necessary vehicles.....and if the condition is False??? How can I wait and check again until the condition is true?

If the automatic logic described above doesn't work for you, then you could have a Decide (do I have enough) with the True connecting to a Seize step, and the False connecting to a Delay or Wait Step. The Delay or Wait might then loop back to the Decide.