Store information for each entity

Nadine

Hey,

I want to store informations for each entity in a data table or data sheet. The resulting table should contain a list of all entities and for example the corresponding throughput times. In the ideal case average an maximum values are also given in the table.

Which posibilities are there in Simio?

Regards

Nadine

Nadine -

Within Simio Enterprise edition, model or entity state information can be written to a table during the simulation run.

Within all Simio editions, we have various Write steps that you can use within a Process to write specific entity or model information to either a *.csv file, Excel file or database. The UserDefined panel of steps can be found in the Processes window and includes DbWrite and other related database steps, ExcelWrite and other related excel steps and Write step.

Now I have another problem: I use the ExcelWrite step to store information about the current entity (Name, Time etc.) in a server. The step is triggered by an add-on-process 'processing'. I also want to store the resource which is seized by the entity at this time. My resources are secondary resources in the servers. Which expression do I have to use? I tried to do this with 'ModelEntity.SeizedResource' but I think this isn't right because in the corresponding column there are only '2' in each row.

Regards

Nadine