Export Import Model Using A Text File

gtwirth

• 8 months later...

Hi - first of all, this add-in is awesome! Thank you!!

I'm running Simio software version 15.244.28783.0 and just encountered this error:

image.png.203315f673a8b2965b30201da0983318.png

Wondering if IModel was updated to require get_ActiveModel(). I haven't tried running this on an older version - will attempt that if I can make the time. Can you point me in a direction? Unfortunately, I won't be able to share the model.

Edited by Thomas.lewis
Additional Info

On 9/22/2022 at 8:51 PM, Thomas.lewis said:

Hi - first of all, this add-in is awesome! Thank you!!

I'm running Simio software version 15.244.28783.0 and just encountered this error:

image.png.203315f673a8b2965b30201da0983318.png

Wondering if IModel was updated to require get_ActiveModel(). I haven't tried running this on an older version - will attempt that if I can make the time. Can you point me in a direction? Unfortunately, I won't be able to share the model.

Make sure SimioAPI.dll, SimioAPI.Extensions.dll and SimioAPI.Graphics.dll are not in the ...\Documents\SimioUserExtensions folder.   If there are older version of these DLL in this folder, you will get this error message.   

It is best practice to not have these DLL in this folder.   If there are not in this folder, Simio will find them in its executable folder.   If you create your own Visual Studio project and compile into this folder, make sure you set the "Copy Local" == False.   

• Like 1

• 2 months later...