Jump to content
Simio Forum

AlexDCave

Members
  • Content Count

    6
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About AlexDCave

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Does anyone know how to utilize the memberinput@"combiner" in a process? I tried a process "UnitIdentity" with a decision step "MemberInput@PalletLoad==H1BUnit" to set a real state "UnitTypeID" and a ModelEntity.Picture so I can utilize the link weights further downstream. I placed this in the Processing Add-On for the combiner. I have attached the file. It feels so close to a resolution and any help would be appreciated! Best regards, Alex APS Design 2.spfx
  2. Hello, In response to JBeltran: I can figure out how to grab the variable member.priority. If I was able to do that, the rest would be easy I think. I played around with the search function and it didn't seem to work (maybe I am using it wrong?) In response to ATSProThiede: The instance I uploaded was only using the InitialPriority because that was my latest attempt. I had attempted other options that I noted in the OP. Also, you can change the InitialPriority away from 0 in the entity's options. My problem is that only the parent's values are able to be seen. I have
  3. The conditional routing by link weight (PackFeed2 - Conveyor22 or Conveyor 23; PackFeed4 - Conveyor26 or Conveyor27) is not working for me. The current file is set to make the decision by initial priority, but I have tried other methods with no success: > Assign ModelEntity.Priority with addon process, then route by link weight of ModelEntity.Priority=="X" > Assign link weight by ModelEntity.EntityType > Assign link weight by ModelEntity.BatchMembers.Contains("X") I think this may not be working because they are arriving as a parent/member batch. Is there a differe
  4. Based on another thread of yours (link), I ended up created a real state variable for my entities per arrival, then created a process to pause and a process to restart based on the population in the system. So far it seems to work. The change you show above only fixed the issue for another 12 hours or so.
  5. I have recreated a system to see theoretical capacities and it has multiple sources (1 parent and 2 different members that I combine). I have turned off balking because that interferes with my unit mix. I have also changed all buffers to a finite number and crossing logic capacities to 1. Even with all of this, I still hit the 2500 max entities and an error pops up. This system should only be able to hold a couple hundred, so I know I don't need to adjust my capacity size. I made the units stop at the 1st server so I could isolate the issue and it appears to be upon creation or in the combiner
×
×
  • Create New...