Simio 2nd Annual User Group Meeting
Simio is excited to announce that it will hold its second user group meeting in Pittsburgh, PA on May 7-8th, 2018. There will be a training class to follow from May 9-11th.
We expect our annual meeting to be an interactive gathering of Simio users for presentations, advanced learning, and great networking events. All registrations include meals, two days of presentations, book of all the paper presentations, and great networking with Simio users and Simio employees! If you are interested in presenting a paper or submitting a paper to the book, learn more!
- Where: Wyndham Grand
- A block of rooms have been reserved. To receive the discounted rate of $169, you must reserve your room on or before Friday, April 6, 2018. Reservations details are coming within the next weeks!
- When: May 7 - 8, 2018 (User Group).
May 9-11, 2018 (Advanced Training)
- Registration Dates:
- Early Registration for Presenters- $65. Early registration for presenters closes November 15, 2017.
- Early Registration for Attendee - $75. Early registration for attendees closes February 15, 2018.
- Open Registration - $95. Open registration closes May 2, 2018.
- Training Registration - $495 per day.
Space is limited. Register today!
Registration for Presenters
Registration for Attendees
Registration for Training