Do you have objects, models, libraries, path decorators, textures, symbols, custom API code, documentation, or anything else others might find useful? Please attach it here with a brief description.
- Posts: 356
- Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:21 am
- Location: Brisbane, QLD
I thought it might be useful to share this step and object I use.
I wrote a simple custom step (using some internet resources) a few months ago that allows me to take screenshots of my model. I then often stitch these screenshots together to create a video.
Unfortunately this object doesn't seem to work when used as an outside library. This means that to use the object, it will need to be cloned/copied/subclassed straight into your model and then instantiated from there.
- The object I use the step in
- The dll file for the step
- The Visual C# solution files for the step
- Picture Recorder library with an object using the print screen step
- (2.74 KiB) Downloaded 530 times
- Print Screen Step DLL
- (3.44 KiB) Downloaded 597 times
- Simio PrintScreen Step VisualC#.zip
- Print Screen Step Source Code
- (44.99 KiB) Downloaded 645 times
Last edited by ASagan
on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Solosi Pty Ltd -- www.solosi.com
- Simio Insider
- Posts: 295
- Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:01 am
- Location: China
Xunhe----www.simio-china.com simulation consulting