Simio
  • Trigger event based on flow time

• General Simio discussions. THIS IS *NOT* A GOOD PLACE FOR SUPPORT QUESTIONS.
    To limit spam this and all Public Forums have very limited ability to attach files. We recommend that support issues and more technical topics be initiated inside one of the Simio Insider (SI) forums below where you can attach your model and see example solutions. See above Welcome forum to join Simio Insiders.
General Simio discussions. THIS IS *NOT* A GOOD PLACE FOR SUPPORT QUESTIONS.
To limit spam this and all Public Forums have very limited ability to attach files. We recommend that support issues and more technical topics be initiated inside one of the Simio Insider (SI) forums below where you can attach your model and see example solutions. See above Welcome forum to join Simio Insiders.
 #7486  by lcheng
 Thu May 19, 2016 12:34 am
I want to trigger an event based on the cumulated flow time (or the cumulated time when flowregulator.enabled = true) of a flow node. I tried to use the Timer and set the interval type of "TimeInState", but it doesn't work. Any ideas? :shock:
 #7487  by dsturrock
 Thu May 19, 2016 1:48 am
Use the Monitor element to monitor when the value of a state crosses a threshold.
 #7488  by lcheng
 Fri May 20, 2016 2:20 am
dsturrock wrote:Use the Monitor element to monitor when the value of a state crosses a threshold.
Thanks for your post, that does work for tracking the "enabled" time of a flownode. Is there a way to track the cumulated "running time" of a flow node? I want to exclude the "idle" time from the total "enabled" time of the node and only count when there is flow running through.