Simio
  • Combiner, decision based on member type

• General Simio discussions. THIS IS *NOT* A GOOD PLACE FOR SUPPORT QUESTIONS.
    To limit spam this and all Public Forums have very limited ability to attach files. We recommend that support issues and more technical topics be initiated inside one of the Simio Insider (SI) forums below where you can attach your model and see example solutions. See above Welcome forum to join Simio Insiders.
General Simio discussions. THIS IS *NOT* A GOOD PLACE FOR SUPPORT QUESTIONS.
To limit spam this and all Public Forums have very limited ability to attach files. We recommend that support issues and more technical topics be initiated inside one of the Simio Insider (SI) forums below where you can attach your model and see example solutions. See above Welcome forum to join Simio Insiders.
 #6143  by Phyllis
 Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:11 pm
Hi!
I have problem regarding choosing path based on type of member.
I cannot attach file, so I will try to destribe my situation.
I have 3 sources and 3 entities (one for each source). One source is creating parent, two other sources are creating members. Member 1 is going through Server to Combiner. Member 2 is going directly to Combiner.
In Combiner, Members are batched by Priority to the parent. After combiner there are two possibilities to go, Parent with Member1 is going directly to Sink1 and Parent with Member 2 is going through Server 2 and after to Sink2.

Sequences are not working, because sequences are for Members, option in Routing Logic Selection Weight , for example on path to Sink1 ModelEntity.EntityType.Name=="ModelEntity1" is not working as well.

All those option should be made for parent, but I don't know how to define parent based on different member type with which was batched.

I will be grateful for any suggestions and fast answers.