Routing Logic Vehicle Initial Home

General Simio discussions. THIS IS *NOT* A GOOD PLACE FOR SUPPORT QUESTIONS.
To limit spam this and all Public Forums have very limited ability to attach files. We recommend that support issues and more technical topics be initiated inside one of the Simio Insider (SI) forums below where you can attach your model and see example solutions. See above Welcome forum to join Simio Insiders.
vavei5

Routing Logic Vehicle Initial Home

Post by vavei5 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:12 pm

Hello,

I was wondering if it is possible to change the vehicle initial home node during the simulation.

In my model , I want to vehicle to park at home after his work, but in the middle of the simulation I want him to go wait in another place.

Is it possible ?

gdrake
Simio Team Member

Re: Routing Logic Vehicle Initial Home

Post by gdrake » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:08 pm

You can dynamically assign the 'HomeNode' state variable of a vehicle or worker object (e.g., ASSIGN: Vehicle1[1].HomeNode = BasicNode1 or ASSIGN: Vehicle.HomeNode = BasicNode1 if the vehicle of interest is associated with the token executing the Assign step).

The 'Initial Node (Home)' property is simply the initial value assigned to that node reference state variable of the vehicle or worker.

I'll have the property description of that 'Initial Node' property updated to make sure to note the state variable that can be dynamically assigned to change the home node location.
Glenn Drake
Simio

vavei5

Re: Routing Logic Vehicle Initial Home

Post by vavei5 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:09 pm

Thank you very much ! :P :P :P :P :P :P