Simio
  • Idle time of the worker

• General Simio discussions. THIS IS *NOT* A GOOD PLACE FOR SUPPORT QUESTIONS.
    To limit spam this and all Public Forums have very limited ability to attach files. We recommend that support issues and more technical topics be initiated inside one of the Simio Insider (SI) forums below where you can attach your model and see example solutions. See above Welcome forum to join Simio Insiders.
General Simio discussions. THIS IS *NOT* A GOOD PLACE FOR SUPPORT QUESTIONS.
To limit spam this and all Public Forums have very limited ability to attach files. We recommend that support issues and more technical topics be initiated inside one of the Simio Insider (SI) forums below where you can attach your model and see example solutions. See above Welcome forum to join Simio Insiders.
 #7828  by msalemip
 Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:45 am
I want to calculate the idle time of the worker in different time windows throughout the week. For example I want to get data regarding the idle time of my workers from 7 am to noon and noon to 5 pm in weekdays and 7 am to noon in weekends.
Does anyone know how I can get this data and save all the idle times in different time windows?
 #7831  by dsturrock
 Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:06 am
I think the HourlyStatistics SimBit will provide the approach you need.