Simio
  • Standard Processes of vehicle

• General Simio discussions. THIS IS *NOT* A GOOD PLACE FOR SUPPORT QUESTIONS.
    To limit spam this and all Public Forums have very limited ability to attach files. We recommend that support issues and more technical topics be initiated inside one of the Simio Insider (SI) forums below where you can attach your model and see example solutions. See above Welcome forum to join Simio Insiders.
General Simio discussions. THIS IS *NOT* A GOOD PLACE FOR SUPPORT QUESTIONS.
To limit spam this and all Public Forums have very limited ability to attach files. We recommend that support issues and more technical topics be initiated inside one of the Simio Insider (SI) forums below where you can attach your model and see example solutions. See above Welcome forum to join Simio Insiders.
 #7737  by Zhouyaoxue
 Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:25 am
i have a question when i study the standard processes of vehicle. Standard Processes are automatically run by Simio at specific points in the logic. so, i appeal to someone to explain the sequence of execution of the processes in vehicle. An example will be better.
 #7738  by jkirby
 Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:35 am
Hi Zhouyaoxue,

If you want to get a good look at the Process logic within a Vehicle in Simio, you can subclass the Vehicle object. Also, create a very basic transporter model, run the trace while stepping through or running the model. I hope this helps answer your question or at least provides a jumping off point.

Judy