Simio
  • can I measure the electricity consumption in Simio

• General Simio discussions. THIS IS *NOT* A GOOD PLACE FOR SUPPORT QUESTIONS.
    To limit spam this and all Public Forums have very limited ability to attach files. We recommend that support issues and more technical topics be initiated inside one of the Simio Insider (SI) forums below where you can attach your model and see example solutions. See above Welcome forum to join Simio Insiders.
General Simio discussions. THIS IS *NOT* A GOOD PLACE FOR SUPPORT QUESTIONS.
To limit spam this and all Public Forums have very limited ability to attach files. We recommend that support issues and more technical topics be initiated inside one of the Simio Insider (SI) forums below where you can attach your model and see example solutions. See above Welcome forum to join Simio Insiders.
 #7425  by Abdullah
 Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:48 am
ptkolodziejczyk wrote:You can set up a level variable and then add a positive rate when it is in use. See e.g. SimBit called Electric Vehicle.
The example shows the consumption on electric vehicles. I want to measure the electric consumption in server when the machine is running and ideal.

What do you mean to set up a let variable?
 #7444  by dsturrock
 Tue May 03, 2016 5:09 pm
The suggestion to look at the SimBit called Electric Vehicle was a good one. You can follow a similar approach to measure electric consumption on any object. I suggest you read the help topic on Level states and the description on that SimBit.
 #8465  by dsturrock
 Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:56 am
There are many ways to do this. In that same SimBit, if you look into the definition of MyVehicle, near the bottom you will find a process named StartChargingBattery. One way is to simply change the properties of that Decide step.