Simio
  • Choose the empty queue

• General Simio discussions. THIS IS *NOT* A GOOD PLACE FOR SUPPORT QUESTIONS.
    To limit spam this and all Public Forums have very limited ability to attach files. We recommend that support issues and more technical topics be initiated inside one of the Simio Insider (SI) forums below where you can attach your model and see example solutions. See above Welcome forum to join Simio Insiders.
General Simio discussions. THIS IS *NOT* A GOOD PLACE FOR SUPPORT QUESTIONS.
To limit spam this and all Public Forums have very limited ability to attach files. We recommend that support issues and more technical topics be initiated inside one of the Simio Insider (SI) forums below where you can attach your model and see example solutions. See above Welcome forum to join Simio Insiders.
 #6686  by hgserrano
 Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:29 am
With several servers, entities only wait in one queue, while the rest of them are empty. How can I settle it to make them go to the emptiest ones? I thought it was by changing the outbound link rule of the output node from "shortest path" to "by link weight" but it's still not working.

Thanks!
 #6687  by dsturrock
 Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:10 am
Make sure that your Outbound Link Preference is set to Any.
And if you are using selection rules based on server availability, make sure that the Input Buffer capacity is not set to Infinite.

If neither of those solves the problem then I suggest you post a model so we can see what you are doing.