Changing The Workstation

General Simio discussions. THIS IS *NOT* A GOOD PLACE FOR SUPPORT QUESTIONS.
To limit spam this and all Public Forums have very limited ability to attach files. We recommend that support issues and more technical topics be initiated inside one of the Simio Insider (SI) forums below where you can attach your model and see example solutions. See above Welcome forum to join Simio Insiders.
esinanaygun

Changing The Workstation

Post by esinanaygun » Thu May 09, 2013 8:18 am

Hi again, I did some changes from the workstation. I am going to attach it but still I have problems. It does not make any processing now and also I want to change also some of the inherited tables but I can not touch them. For example in the secondary resources I have to change the tables.

Ok I couldnt attach it. =)) How can I attach it first

dsturrock
Simio Team Member

Join Simio Insiders for full access

Post by dsturrock » Thu May 09, 2013 9:11 am

You are posting this in the Public Forum section which, as the name implies, is more open to the world and thus also more restricted as to what can be posted (we have had problems with inappropriate materials being posted).

I suggest that you move all future discussions to the Simio Insiders Forums where you can also post attachments. If you are not yet a Simio Insider, see the instructions in the public forum - I think its the first topic.
Dave Sturrock
VP Operations, Simio LLC

esinanaygun

Re: Changing The Workstation

Post by esinanaygun » Thu May 09, 2013 9:30 am

No I am a simio insider but still I could not attach any files...

esinanaygun

Re: Changing The Workstation

Post by esinanaygun » Thu May 09, 2013 9:32 am

OK I got it thanks