RPS Example

General Simio discussions. THIS IS *NOT* A GOOD PLACE FOR SUPPORT QUESTIONS.
To limit spam this and all Public Forums have very limited ability to attach files. We recommend that support issues and more technical topics be initiated inside one of the Simio Insider (SI) forums below where you can attach your model and see example solutions. See above Welcome forum to join Simio Insiders.
esinanaygun

RPS Example

Post by esinanaygun » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:26 am

Hi I am trying to make the RPS example of Simio which came with the programme. But in the example there is a column which has a name of sequence and property of SequenceDestination property. I could not find that property and in order me to continue with the example I need to learn what is SequenceDestination property and how can I manage to create a column with this property.

Thanks for the help

esinanaygun

Re: RPS Example

Post by esinanaygun » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:55 am

By the way the reason that I can not do it is also I can not find any option like Accepts Any Node.

Thanks

dsturrock
Simio Team Member

Re: RPS Example

Post by dsturrock » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:34 pm

That column comes automatically when you create a sequence table:
AddSequenceTable.PNG
The first column in your sequence table has that property:
SequenceProperties.PNG
But do note that while you can create most of the RPSExample model in Design Edition, you require Enterprise Edition in order to reproduce the entire model.

For more information on how sequences work, look to the series of four SimBits starting with EntityFollowsSequence...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dave Sturrock
VP Operations, Simio LLC