Simio
  • separate entities

• General Simio discussions. THIS IS *NOT* A GOOD PLACE FOR SUPPORT QUESTIONS.
    To limit spam this and all Public Forums have very limited ability to attach files. We recommend that support issues and more technical topics be initiated inside one of the Simio Insider (SI) forums below where you can attach your model and see example solutions. See above Welcome forum to join Simio Insiders.
General Simio discussions. THIS IS *NOT* A GOOD PLACE FOR SUPPORT QUESTIONS.
To limit spam this and all Public Forums have very limited ability to attach files. We recommend that support issues and more technical topics be initiated inside one of the Simio Insider (SI) forums below where you can attach your model and see example solutions. See above Welcome forum to join Simio Insiders.
 #3044  by Mgeorgia
 Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:38 am
hi!! i have a problem with separating entities. i have an entity which is moving in a link and after some seconds it arrives in a tranfer node and randomnly it needs to choose between two links. im my final project it goew alxayw in the link i have designed first but i want this to do it in a random way. help me plz!!!!!!!!!!!
 #3063  by dsturrock
 Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:55 pm
The default behavior is random, so you must have changed something to override it. Have you set a link weight to 0? (It will always select the other.) Or have you set the entity destinations? (It will always take the shortest path to that destination.)