problem with separators

General Simio discussions. THIS IS *NOT* A GOOD PLACE FOR SUPPORT QUESTIONS.
To limit spam this and all Public Forums have very limited ability to attach files. We recommend that support issues and more technical topics be initiated inside one of the Simio Insider (SI) forums below where you can attach your model and see example solutions. See above Welcome forum to join Simio Insiders.
Mgeorgia

problem with separators

Post by Mgeorgia » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:37 am

hello!!! i want to be better informed about separators. i have an entity and i would like that the entity chooses between two ways...not to make copies.. not splitch them.. i need to create a process or there is an easier way!!!???

thank u very much! :x

agraunke

Re: problem with separators

Post by agraunke » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:22 am

See here.

-Adam

Mgeorgia

Post by Mgeorgia » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:02 am

i m sorry i m asking again something on the same topic but i change separators and i put basic nodes in an other project and it runs normally. model entities are random moving between the links.. i cannot do the same in my own project that i work on. where is the problem?? all properties are the same!
thank u in advance.

CWatson
Simio Team Member

Post by CWatson » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:14 pm

You may wish to send your model and problem description (along with Simio version # that you are using) to support@simio.com so that we may take a look at the issue you are having. Without more details, its hard to respond on the forum. Thanks!
Christine Watson
Simio LLC

Mgeorgia

Post by Mgeorgia » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:28 am

thank u very much. my problem is solved!!